AISTATS 2015 Call for Papers
AISTATS is an interdisciplinary gathering of researchers at the intersection of computer science, artificial
intelligence, machine learning, statistics, and related areas. Since its inception in 1985, the primary goal of
AISTATS has been to broaden research in these fields by promoting the exchange of ideas among them. We encourage the
submission of all papers which are in keeping with this objective at AISTATS.
This year we will experiment with conditionally accepted papers. Authors will get a chance to revise their papers and resubmit, after which the papers will be evaluated by the program committee.
Proceedings track: This is the standard AISTATS paper submission track. Papers will be selected via a rigorous double-blind peer-review process.
All accepted papers will be presented at the Conference as contributed talks or as posters and will be published in the Proceedings.
Other tracks will be announced later.
Solicited topics include, but are not limited to:
- Models and estimation: graphical models, causality, Gaussian processes, approximate inference, kernel methods,
nonparametric models, statistical and computational learning theory, manifolds and embedding, sparsity and compressed
- Classification, regression, density estimation, unsupervised and semi-supervised learning, clustering, topic
- Structured prediction, relational learning, logic and probability
- Reinforcement learning, planning, control
- Game theory, no-regret learning, multi-agent systems
- Algorithms and architectures for high-performance computation in AI and statistics
- Software for and applications of AI and statistics
For a more detailed list of keywords, please see here
Submission Requirements for Proceedings Track:
Electronic submission of papers is required.
Papers may be up to
8 double-column pages in length, excluding references. Authors may optionally submit also supplementary material.
Formatting and submission information is available at here.
All accepted papers will be presented at the Conference either as contributed talks or as posters, and will be
published in the AISTATS Conference Proceedings in the Journal of Machine Learning Research Workshop and Conference
Proceedings series. Papers for talks and posters will be treated equally in publication.
Submissions will be considered if they are received by the following strict deadlines.
|Proceedings track paper submissions: ||Oct 24, 2014 (7:00 p.m EDT)|
See the conference website for additional important dates at here