The 19th International Conference on
Artificial Intelligence and Statistics
May 9 - 11, 2016
The 19th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS 2016) will be held in Cadiz, Spain.
AISTATS is an interdisciplinary gathering of researchers at the intersection of computer science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, statistics, and related areas.
Since its inception in 1985, the primary goal of AISTATS has been to broaden research in these fields by promoting the exchange of ideas among them.
We encourage the submission of all papers which are in keeping with this objective.
- Feb 1, 2016. Early registration deadline is changed to Feb 8, 2016.
- Jan 30, 2016. Students who applied for volunteers and/or travel support should
register before Jan 31, 2016 to get an early-bird discount. See details
- Jan 5, 2016. Add a list of accepted papers.
- Dec 31, 2015. Volunteers and travel support application deadline is
Jan 20, 2016.
- Dec 31, 2015. Camera-ready deadline is Apr 9, 2016.
- Dec 24, 2015. Please see the registration page if you
need an invitation
letter for your visa application.
- Dec 20, 2015. Registration is now open. See the registration page.